flatstyle bmx blog is on facebook too, and that is going to be (I hope) the freshest, most comprehensive stream of new flatland videos on planet earth. if you're on facebook and like videos, please like that page to get in the stream. please tell everyone!
this blog is going to have those videos(which are also posted here, on the right side, at the top) and some other content, to make this blog worth visiting, I hope :)
cheers
below are some pictures of Viki's bike that he posted online awhile back:
I'm glad you're back. For someone who's not on facebook, twitter, and the forums, blogs like this are the best to get quality content about what's going on in flat.
ReplyDeleteWhether you have felt disheartened due to lack of comments or you've caught some sort of flack about having the blog you just have to move past it. This is one of the best sources for flat media at the moment, you keep your ear to the ground and do a great job posting quality.
Keep it up!