20111026

flatstyle art by Mario A. Saldana

You may have noticed a new header on the blog today, that is an original piece done by Mario. I can't believe how well it turned out-if you're not familiar with the Texas license plates; I'll just say this; it looks EXACTLY like it...with some custom details :)
I love seeing the rad art that fellow riders make, if you'd like yours featured here at any point, I'd be happy to host it! The previous super dope header was done by Mr. Yinfing Thao, a hugely talented artist, and flatlander. I think this stuff is awesome, and I hope you do too!
Here are two original pieces freshly created by Mario:

You can check out more of his work at the newly created MASXII'S deviantART gallery/



Thanks Mario!

Here is the previous header, done by Yingfing. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment: