20120807

Trey Turner | New Vision

This kid's pretty good! Mad hang nothing skills, and great tech-ie all around riding in this new edit:



he says:

"This video has been in the works for a few months now due to me having so much fun on my bike! Sometimes I will go days without filming just because I get caught up in having fun with my friends, and enjoying myself but occasionally I would get clips and it eventually made this. I present you "New Vision" a film that was put together by me and filmed by homies, and I wouldn't be shit without them ! Shout outs to Evolved Athletic Brand for supporting me, and keeping me fresh to death with my gear, and also shout outs to all my friends in delhi, florence, and all over ohio for being there for me. I hope you guys enjoy my web video! :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment: