20120813

Waldemar Fatkin RETURN soon!

Waldemar is one of the nicest, and most exciting riders that I've met in flatland. He recently broke his collar bone in two places. I personally wish him supernatural powers of recovery so he can get back to his explosive style of riding ASAP! Get well soon man! Now, dim the lights, grab some popcorn, and tighten your hat. This is siiiick!


Waldemar Fatkin RETURN SOON! from Waldemar Fatkin on Vimeo.
he says:
"I had small accident in Berlin, I fall on my right shoulder and broke my collarbone twice. I cant wait to ride my bike as soon as possible!!! Hope you like this short edit. My full edit coming after my shoulder operation...."

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Waldemar-Fatkin/258985284120328?ref=hl
www.autumbikes.com
www.deepbmx.com
www.bloodyshins.com
www.sibmx.de
www.odysseybmx.com
Camera: Stephan Kornely
Edit: Waldemar Fatkin

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment: