20120123

da cypher by Sickwick

This is a must see! I got to see Sickwick the other day and he mentioned that I should check this one out; it's a few years old now, and because of that, really worth a second look! The riding in this is FANTASIC. You get to see some nice long runs from Mattias before his riding had a lot of street influence. Super riding from York Uno, Justin Miller- I could go on an on, but I'll stop right there. See for yourself:



If you are trying to decide whether or not to attend the Voodoo Jam this year, let this short edit be your inspiration.
You must go. Clear your mind of question. New Orleans? Yessir! The ATX flatland crew is also included is this edit and I can imagine will be in full force in the dirty southern bayou come August 1st. Ya'll come check it out ya heard!



No comments:

Post a Comment

comment: